Tuesday 12 April 2016

Pretty in Pink

Soooo much PINK!!

One of my favourite colours has got to be pink... and I am loving how popular it is at the moment. I especially like the more neutral tone of pink, this pastel tone is perfect coming into the Spring / Summer months.

Whilst shopping I am seeing so many pink items, above are just a few of my favourites. The pink bomber from Charlotte Simone is incredible, ah, I just need to get my hands on one, this specific style is 'Candy Floss Crop', how beautiful is it?!

I recently treated myself to the new Maje 'M' bag, which my fabulous manager brought back for me from Paris. This suede bag is so chic and has very subtle hints of the Bohemian trend with the fringing detail. There are various colours and textures, but of course I went for the pink suede edition. It is such a versatile and classic bag, it can act as both a practical cross body every day bag - to a chic clutch, amazing I know!

***

1) Miss Selfridge, Off Shoulder Top
2) Zara, A Line Skirt

3) Charlotte Simone, Bomber
4) Quay from Topshop, Sunglasses
5) Maje, 'M' Bag
6) Puma from ASOS, Trainers

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© An Embellished Illusion

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig